Have you questions?
We offer translation of the following documents:
How can you guarantee that my translation will be completed professionally?
We are proud that our company is a registered member of American Translators Association (ATA) which is a professional association founded to advance the translation and interpreting professions and foster the professional development of individual translators and interpreters.
Our certified translators will focus on the language of your text, subject matter and precisely convey the intended meaning of your target text and message. Upon the completion of the translation, it is proofread by our editing team and a native speaker of the specific language the document was translated into. This process ensures accuracy and a high quality translation.
What is your translation process?
You can see your step-by-step translation project implementation on the following picture Our translation process.
Large translation & localization project process:
- Assigning a project manager for your job- The project manager- (selects the team of translators, follows the process, defines volume and deadlines, regularly attends the process).
- Establishing a strict schedule for the translation process, including deadlines for each stage in the process.
- Finding and recruiting adequate, professional translators, preferably with recent, significant experience in the target country's language.
- Establishing a close collaborating relationship with the translation team to ensure the accuracy and coherence of their work.
- Upon the completion of the translation, it is proofread by different translators.
- A qualified professional reviews the final version to ensure the quality of the service.
What experience and qualifications do your translators have?
We screen all of our translators very carefully to ensure they are fluent; all of them are native language speakers who have extensive expertise in their subject fields. Most of our highly qualified translators are members of internationally recognized translator's associations: ATA, UN, TRANSLEX, ATN, CALI, U.K. Institute of Translation & Interpreting (ITI), Malaysian Translators Association.
What languages do you translate?
WiseTranslations.com offers foreign language translation services in over 100 languages. Please go to our 'Languages We Translate' page to see the full list of languages that we currently provide translation for.
Do your translators use machine translation tools?
No. Our company cooperates only with professional native speaking human translators who deliver sound, specialized translations. However, many of our freelance translators employ translation memory software (like Trados) to ensure consistency of terms within the document. One of the many reasons that we have a native speaker review the translation is to make sure that the target text contains any cultural differences that machine translations can not comprehend.
What is your typical turnaround time?
Small documents (1-4 pages) are translated in 1 or 2 working days. Rush service is available to deliver translations the same day or overnight upon your request. For larger translation projects the deadlines vary and depend on the size of the document, but we strive to meet all deadlines. If for any reason we are not able to meet your deadline, we will inform you immediately.
How much do you charge for your services?
The price of every project depends on four factors:
European languages are the most affordable, while translations from or into more "obscure or rare" languages are more expensive. The availability of highly trained professional translators in any given language will determine the price.
Normally our professionals can translate 1500 - 3000 words a day. If your need is more pressing, we can create a rush order for you that will carry a 30% surcharge for the service.
Number of words in the source document
This approach can have the benefit of saving you money. English translations into any of the popular European languages (French, Italian, Spanish, etc.) often have a higher word count in the translated version than in the source file.
The type of project (technical, legal, etc.)
Translations of generic text, with no specific terminology or special style ï¿½ such as personal letters, resumes, speeches, etc., cost less than the translation of specialized documents such as; contracts, technical manuals, medical documentation, etc. The reason for this is that we will match the translator with a working knowledge of your subject.
What are your rates for words and sentences that fully or partially match those already in translation?
Words and sentences that fully match those already in translation memory are charged only once. Partially matched sentences will be charged at a 50% rate. If the matching phrase has another intended meaning, it will be charged at a full price rate.
Are there any extra charges or hidden fees?
We do not charge you any more than the agreed amount and the price that you are given is a flat rate with no additional fees. If you include any changes to your project, which require additional work, we will inform you about the cost for these amendments. We will never charge you without your consent and agreement.
Your translation cost includes:
- The singular attention of one (on occasion, several) native translator(s).
- Proofreading of your translation and the target text.
- Complete project management - Your project and translation business is very important to us. We will assign one of our representatives to manage your project from the moment you place an order with us until you have received and are satisfied with the final product. Our goal is 100% client satisfaction and the most accurate language translation available anywhere.
Are urgent projects more expensive?
Yes, we usually charge 30% more for urgent orders. If we are not able to deliver you the document by the requested deadline, we will contact you immediately regarding an estimated time of delivery.